Moon Moon Moon

Moon Moon Moon

Indie / Pop

Moon Moon Moon is me, making things alone for 90% of the time, the other 10% of the time is the best because it turns into a real live band with 4 other living humans. We use accordions, keyboards, noise and other stuff to create something cool live. We've played on Le Guess Who?, Incubate, Here Comes The Summer and Radio 2.


Optredens Popronde

  • Apeldoorn: 14 sept - Rembrandt
  • Delft: 20 sept - Steck
  • Wageningen: 27 sept - Heerenstraat Theater
  • Eindhoven: 28 sept - Altstadt
  • Venray: 04 nov - Goesting